3M PELTOR ComTac V
3M™ PELTOR™ ComTac™ V Headsets
The 3M PELTOR ComTac V Headset is a reliable, rugged solution you can count on.
This headset has omni-directional microphones and high-fidelity speakers that are optimized to transmit voice communication and can pick up sounds with great sensitivity. With an excellent signal-to-noise ratio for clear and accurate sound replication, the result is a more natural-sounding headset with unmatched sound clarity.
In addition to its environmental microphones, the 3M™ PELTOR™ ComTac™ V Headset has had its legacy boom mic (for external radio transmissions) replaced with the MT33. This boom greatly improves the audio transmit in various noise conditions, with the main, critical improvement being its noise cancellation performance. This mic provides 18 db in noise cancellation vs the legacy microphone, which previously offered 6 db in noise cancellation — measured at 10mm distance, normalized for 0 db a 1khz.
With Single Comms variants hear radio audio in both ears, Dual Comms variants hear each radio in a the ear the downlead is connected to a radio with.
- Helps protect from hazardous steady-state and impulse noise
- Clear 2-way audio comms — radios & intercoms
- NATO Wired U-174 Downlead
- Environmental listening for auditory situational awareness
- “Talk-through” for face-to-face verbal conversation
- Features omni-directional microphones and high-fidelity speakers
- Accessory rail connection (ARC) option
- Engineered to prevent cross-talk with dual comms
- PELTOR 3M PELTOR ComTac V Hearing Foldable Headset